10 Quick Meeting Planning Tips For Your Next Program
Meetings matter. Whether you are booking your next advisory board with your top physicians or an internal meeting for your co-workers, remember these 10 quick tips to have a successful program:
- Pick A Destination Where Your Attendees WANT To Go
- Ooh la la them! Create a sense of anticipation
- Enhance Your Evening Gathering -Create a theme or provide a unique experience.
- Golf, Ski, Spa, Beach...-Build a little free time in the schedule
- Save Time and Headaches for Everyone!-Use technology to your advantage and provide registration through event software
- Prevent Ducking Out at Important Times- Don't plan every meal. Let your attendees have some private time. It will save you money too!
- Who What, When, Where, How-Give attendees easy to read information
- Be Prepared- Do you need audio visual equipment, catering, permits, signs…
- Everyone Has a Different Idea of FUN!-Offer a variety of activities.
- Meet or Beat Budgets!-Negotiate with suppliers, services, and venues
Let AMI plan you next meeting: email@example.com
Also vist our website at www.americanmeetings.com